Hello.
Ants are the dumbest creatures in the world. They piss me off at the wrong time, all the time. Just yesterday, I was moody and annoyed with the universe. Then little mister Antonio crawled along in front of me. He was no normal small ant, he was an army ant (don't ask me how he got there, like I said he's stupid). It's too bad we met in the midst of my teenage tempremental feelings (i.e. depression, angst) cause I would have just pinched him dry. This time he went into a torture chamber. Hur. Oh by the way, I got a new oven. :D
Well I have been working at Spoon. And for the last time every time I tell you people that, seriously stop it. I've heard it all: "Hur, so you spoon huh?" "Hi, where's the fork." "Wanna fork?" "Wah haha spoon haha." Seriously, get a life. Bug someone else with your excessive 'WAH-HAHA-SHO-LAME' jokes. Anyway, we had this good bun thing the other day for lunch. Just thought I had to share with you fans.

See? See? See that big bun of jolly goodness? Hidden inside is curry goodness with pandan leaves (a secret recipe that I think they are using. I tasted it. I smart. You don't doubt me) and the bun is nice and buttery. Yum. It costs only $12 bucks and feeds three fat kids. Good deal huh.
I GIVE IT....

BIG BUN OF JOLLY GOODNESS, YOU GET
THREE OUT OF FIVE! YOU ARE STILL IN!!!
Ants are the dumbest creatures in the world. They piss me off at the wrong time, all the time. Just yesterday, I was moody and annoyed with the universe. Then little mister Antonio crawled along in front of me. He was no normal small ant, he was an army ant (don't ask me how he got there, like I said he's stupid). It's too bad we met in the midst of my teenage tempremental feelings (i.e. depression, angst) cause I would have just pinched him dry. This time he went into a torture chamber. Hur. Oh by the way, I got a new oven. :D
Well I have been working at Spoon. And for the last time every time I tell you people that, seriously stop it. I've heard it all: "Hur, so you spoon huh?" "Hi, where's the fork." "Wanna fork?" "Wah haha spoon haha." Seriously, get a life. Bug someone else with your excessive 'WAH-HAHA-SHO-LAME' jokes. Anyway, we had this good bun thing the other day for lunch. Just thought I had to share with you fans.

See? See? See that big bun of jolly goodness? Hidden inside is curry goodness with pandan leaves (a secret recipe that I think they are using. I tasted it. I smart. You don't doubt me) and the bun is nice and buttery. Yum. It costs only $12 bucks and feeds three fat kids. Good deal huh.
I GIVE IT....

BIG BUN OF JOLLY GOODNESS, YOU GET
THREE OUT OF FIVE! YOU ARE STILL IN!!!

<< Home